Lunes, Marso 6, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 10

I have three days off this week as study leave to complete coursework for a professional qualification. I've been working on it for several weekends over the past few months and really hope I can get it finished!
 
 
Monday
leftover chicken in garlic sauce from Sunday
 
Tuesday
tagliatelle and meatballs
 
Wednesday – at home
Lunch - either leftover pasta or a baked potato
Dinner - fishcake with poached egg for me, gammon with fried egg for him
 
Thursday – at home
Lunch - macaroni cheese on toast
Dinner - burgers and chips
 
Friday – at home
Lunch - baked potato if I didn't have one on Weds, or whatever I can find in the fridge or cupboard!
Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Mexican chicken - found a packet mix in the cupboard I need to use! 
 
Saturday-
Lunch- croque monsieur
Dinner - out somewhere before we go to the cinema
 
Sunday – was supposed to be on a Wordpress course which was disappointingly cancelled (by the same college that has cancelled cake decorating courses more than once on me in the past!
Lunch- baked croissant French toast from this recipe.
Dinner - toad in the hole
 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento