Lunes, Marso 20, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 12

It's Mothers' Day this weekend so I will be making my first cake in a while!

Monday
Lunch - was meant to be out with a friend but it got cancelled on Sunday night so I will make a sandwich (I wasn't eating bread otherwise!)
Dinner - chicken chargrill for him, lamb grillsteak for me

Tuesday - working from home
Lunch - tuna pasta bake using packet mix
Dinner - slow cooked chicken enchiladas

Wednesday
Lunch- leftover tuna bake
Dinner - my husband is out so I will have chicken miso stir-fry with cauliflower rice from this recipe

Thursday
Lunch- mackerel and bacon salad based on this recipe
Dinner - spaghetti with prawns for me, spaghetti Bolognese for him

Friday
Lunch- mackerel and bacon salad based on this recipe
Dinner - chicken dippers and chips for him, fishfingers for me

Saturday
Lunch- croissant French toast I was going to do a couple of weeks ago but didn't
Dinner- fish pie for me, cottage pie for him from this recipe

Sunday
Lunch- with my family for Mothers' Day
Dinner - something easy from the freezer as I might be back late

Join in the blog hop!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento