Lunes, Mayo 18, 2015

Meal Planning Monday 2015 - Week 21


I'm back from holiday this week but away with work pretty much straight after, but I wanted to do as much meal planning as possible!
Monday - in Mexico/ on plane home

Tuesday - home in time for lunch; we won't have any fresh food in the house so will need to pick something up so I will probably get some bread and cheese for lunch
dinner - again I will pick something up today that can go straight in the oven and accompany it with some veg. I always come back from holidays craving broccoli!

Weds - away with work

Thursday - away with work

Friday - home at last! Some sort of meat or chicken-based dish from the freezer that I can have with lots of fresh bread

Saturday - my boyfriend will definitely want a bacon sandwich for lunch as they are his favourite and I doubt he will have had those in Mexico!

dinner - fish and vegetables for me, gammon for him (post-holiday diet back on!)

Sunday - it's his mum's birthday so we are doing something with his family today.

Next week's meal plan will be a 'proper' one as things should be back to normal!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento