Lunes, Setyembre 23, 2013

Meal Planning 2013 - Week 39




I've been on holiday for eight days so was really pleased to weigh in at Slimming World when I came back and find I'd lost a pound! It must be all the walking.... I also didn't have particularly big meals while I was in Cambodia, and I was so busy sightseeing in Singapore - and so hot, that I drank lots but never really felt hungry, that one day I skipped both breakfast and dinner, and only had lunch! But it was a good lunch, in the famous Raffles Hotel... I'll have to write a review soon!



Anyway I'm trying to catch up on everything now I'm back and am still in the middle of unpacking but thought I had better work out what I'm going to eat over the coming week (and do some food shopping!).



Monday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch Tuna roll

Dinner Out at choir rehearsal so I will take leftover pizza from my weekend treat - the amount I ate the weekend I got back, I will probably have put back on the pound that I lost!



Tuesday

Breakfast cereal

Lunch out on a teambuilding day with work colleagues

Dinner toad in the hole



Wednesday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch sandwich

Dinner salmon and veg for me, chicken kiev or similar for the OH (he doesn't eat fish)



Thursday

Breakfast cereal

Lunch baked potato

Dinner out at a colleague's leaving do



Friday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch sandwich

Dinner Minute steaks marinated with Nando's hot sauce



Saturday

Breakfast yogurt

Lunch bacon sandwich

Dinner formal dinner at Christ's College, Cambridge - it's my 15 year university reunion!



Sunday

Breakfast in college canteen

Lunch possibly a sandwich on the train, not sure what time I will be back

Dinner chicken/pork schnitzel

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento