Lunes, Enero 16, 2017

Meal Planning Monday 2017 - Week 3

Another week where I am not in the office very much! This time I have taken three days annual leave to do some coursework then will be in Edinburgh for a day with a very early start, and flying back early the next day and going straight into work that day.

Join in the blog hop below.

Monday - I'm off, my husband is at work
Lunch: jacket potato
Dinner: Stir-fried cauliflower and cashews for me, chicken lattice and mash for him

Tuesday - I'm off, my husband is at work
Lunch: tuna risotto
Dinner: slow cooker macaroni cheese with sausages from this recipe or maybe hidden veg from this recipe

Wednesday - I'm off, my husband is at work
Lunch: leftover macaroni cheese
Dinner: maple mustard chicken thighs from this recipe with mashed potato

Thursday
I'm in Edinburgh for work with a very early start, out for both lunch and dinner

Friday -
Lunch: back at work so straight from the airport so will have to buy lunch
Dinner: peppered beef steaks and chips

Saturday
Lunch: quesadillas
Dinner: chicken wings in old bay seasoning (from this site) with chicken breast for him, with potato croquettes

Sunday
Lunch: hotdogs
Dinner: Tex Mex chicken tacos from this recipe

Join in the blog hop!

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento