Lunes, Oktubre 24, 2016

Meal Planning Monday - Week 43

I've had a couple of really busy weeks at work which always plays havoc with my meal plan! So there are a couple of repetitions from last week's plan where they are things I hadn't got around to making.

Monday
I'm working late on a project and probably won't be home in time for dinner.

Tuesday
I'm working from home. I had been planning to make mac and cheese but swapped and did that last Saturday as my mother-in-law came around so tonight I will do roast chicken - probably thighs but possibly a whole one.

Wednesday
prawn stirfry with spiralized veg and creamy quark sauce; my husband will either go to his mum's or I can cook him something from the freezer

Thursday
bubble and squeak patty for me, gammon for him

Friday
end of the week treat - something like fish and chips (from the freezer not the chip shop!)

Saturday
Lunch: beans on toast as we are going to some friends in the afternoon where there will be cake
Dinner: steak and chips perhaps - unless I get time to think of something else

Sunday
Lunch: beignets
Dinner: TBA. I'm off all next week so will spend a bit more time planning meals from tonight onwards

This is a blog hop - join in!
 

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento